ICOS2017: Challenges, Opportunities and Future Directions in Official Statistics | March 30-31, 2017 in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- All speakers/presenters are required to submit an abstract of their presentation.
- Abstract length should be 400-500 words, written in MS Word (.doc or .docx).
- Abstract should outline the purpose of the research, methodology, data, results and policy implications.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts should be aimed at general statistical audience rather than at specialists in a particular topic.
- Use single-spacing, font type ‘Times New Roman’ and font size 12.
- The title should be centered and in bold letters, font size 14. It should be informative but not too long (preferably no more than two lines).
- The title should be followed by the name(s) of the author(s), the name of the corresponding author, organizational affiliation, name of city and country of residence, and e-mail address for each author.
- The body of the abstract should be unstructured. It should not include any mathematical equations, references to papers, or images. If you use special characters (such as alpha, beta, etc.), make sure that they are reproduced properly.
- As a guideline how to structure your abstract, please use this example.
- A list of keywords (maximum of five) must be included after the text of the abstract. Words from the title should not be repeated in the list of keywords.
- Abbreviations should be spelled out in full the first time they occur.
- Double check for scientific accuracy as well as for clarity, proper grammar and punctuation before submitting the abstract.
- Please send your abstract by email to: (abstract-ICOS2017@fzs.ba) by the abstract submission deadline.
- Any queries should be sent to ICOS2017@fzs.ba and ICOS2017@efsa.unsa.ba.
All accepted abstracts/papers will be published in the Book of abstracts/Conference Proceedings (with an ISBN number). Papers will go through a blind peer-reviewing process.